Get more done faster with a hatchet that chops deeper on every swing and includes a heavy-duty sheath.Another easy-to-carry choice perfect for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts, the X7 Hatchet is ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs. Like every X-Series™ Hatchet or Axe, the X7 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to bite three times deeper when chopping. With more blade penetration on each swing, you can chop more wood in less time, with less effort and hand strain.
- Ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs
- Chops up to three times deeper with each swing to chop more faster
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Inseparable PermaHead™ insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing DuraFrame™ handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Designed in Billnäs, Finland, building on a 360-year history of the world’s best forged tools
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user
I know that #X7 is NOT for splitting, but I think it's doing it well :) Second season splitting!
Next will be #X11 :))) Thanks #Fiskars!