Like new great condition except the cap around audio/usb/charging ports you can see it from images(this is cap not main panel).No scratches!
Battery is NOT original, but working!
You will receive:
N770 + battery + stylus + hard case + pouch
- Dimensions: 141×79×19 mm (5.5×3.1×0.7 in)
- Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz) with protective cover or 185 g (6.5 oz) without.
- Processor: Texas Instruments OMAP 1710 CPU running at 252 MHz. It combines the ARM architecture of the ARM926TEJ core subsystem with a Texas Instruments TMS320C55x digital signal processor.
- Memory: 64 MB (64 × 220 bytes) of DDR RAM, and 128 MB of internal flash memory, of which about 64 MB should be available to the user. Option for extended virtual memory (RS-MMC up to 1 GB (2 GB after flash upgrade)).
- Display and resolution: 4.1 inches, 800×480 pixels at 225 pixels per inch with up to 65,536 colors
- Connectivity: WLAN (IEEE 802.11b/g), Bluetooth 1.2, dial-up access, USB (both user-mode, and non powered host-mode)
- Expansion: RS-MMC (both RS-MMC and DV-RS-MMC cards are supported).
- Audio: speaker and a microphone
- PRICE: $100 USD
- SHIPPING: $20 USD WORLDWIDE